[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Volunteer help wanted: Elections officer, marketing, story-telling, and more

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Wed May 29 16:42:53 EDT 2024

Ashutosh,

For developers, I recommend joining us on Matrix here:
https://matrix.to/#/#sugar-systems:matrix.org

Our Git repositories are at https://github.com/sugarlabs/

Our website is here: https://github.com/sugarlabs/www/

Also, for everyone interested in helping out, I'm hosting an event on
the topic this Friday 19:00 UTC (3pm Eastern):
https://www.youtube.com/live/W5ZLFBZkE34

I'll do my best to add visuals and some introductory "how to" material.

Best,

Devin

Ashutosh Gautam: