[IAEP] Volunteer help wanted: Elections officer, marketing, story-telling, and more

Ashutosh Gautam ashutoshgautam10b11 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:05:24 EDT 2024

Hey Devin,

I have worked previously as part of Google summer of code in 2022 for
SugarLabs and Musicblocks.

I would love to volunteer to help maintain the website and update the
documentation workflow as this role matches my skills set and experience.

I have worked previously with you and Walter.

Thanks,
Ashutosh Gautam
Open Source Developer