[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] A show of excitement and source of motivation for everyone here

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jan 21 14:45:38 EST 2021

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 09:23:18PM +0530, Sumit Srivastava wrote:
> Just came across this one-year-old comment of mine on a YouTube
> video titled "The Coolest Netbook You’ve Forgotten About: The OLPC
> XO-1" when someone commented on my comment about 2 hours ago. [Link
> to the video: [1]https:// youtu.be/UPP4ClRmVik]
>
> I thought that I'd share it all of you on the mailing list since it
> shows that people are still excited to hear about the cool stuff
> that the people here have built and the impact you're delivering
> each and every day. All of you are awesome!
>
> Sharing the whole YouTube comment transcript here, without any
> editing:

Thanks.  Reviewed.

Your answer about Browse is out of date.  You probably used Wiki pages
that have not been updated for over a decade.  Browse uses WebKit now.

When you copy text written by someone else, please do credit them
appropriately.

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2019-June/056969.html
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs/blob/master/src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md#be-considerate

--