[IAEP] [Announcement] Sugarizer v1.5 is available for your device
lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:21:17 EDT 2021
I'm proud to announce the version *1.5* of Sugarizer, the leading learning
platform for children.
New in this version:
- 2 new activities included:
- *Dollar Street activity*: This activity - based on DollarStreet
website from Gapminder - lets you discover how people live in different
countries depending on their monthly income.
- *XMas Lights activity:* An activity to create nice blinking
Christmas lights using Sugarizer icons and colors.
- 3 improved activities:
- *Clock activity:* New options to show or hide minutes, AM hours, PM
hours and a full 24h mode. The best activity to learn how to
read the time
- *Color My World activity: *Add countries flags in the Color My
World activity. Learn countries' flags at the same time as location.
- *Shared Notes activity*: Choose background color or background
image in the Shared Notes activity.
- Take picture from Journal popup: It's now possible to take a picture
from any activity where there is the Journal popup. No need to use Record
- Full Spanish localization.
- Improved stability: more than 30 fix and update on Sugarizer and
A short animation of these features is visible here:
A full description of Sugarizer activities with demo video, category and
recommended age is available on https://sugarizer.org/activities.html
We need your help to improve Sugarizer user experience and make it
accessible to more users! You could now support Sugarizer on GitHub Sponsor
 or Liberapay .
Sugarizer 1.5 is available on your browser  but also for your Android,
iOS, Linux, MacOS or Windows device. Download it from : Google Play ,
Amazon Store , Apple Store , F-droid , snapcraft  and if you
don't like stores, you could also install it by yourself using instructions
on the Sugarizer website .
On Android, Sugarizer could also replace your launcher with Sugarizer OS
And if you want to deploy Sugarizer Server for your school, follow
instructions here .
P.S.: Special thanks for their contribution on this version to Alberto
Gómez Herrera (Spanish localization) and all other contributors who made
this release possible.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IAEP