[IAEP] Free hosting for your Sugarizer Server

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:58:58 EST 2020

Hi all,

We're launching a beta version for our Sugarizer Server Free hosting
service: *Sugarizer Server School Portal*

https://sugarizer.site/

The idea is simple:
- You already know Sugarizer and like it
- You want to use collaboration features of Sugarizer, so you need a
Sugarizer Server
- You want to have your private Sugarizer Server dedicated to your
deployment
- You want to control and manage the work of learners and manage and
analyze all activities on your deployment using Sugarizer Server Dashboard
- You don't have skill or resource to host your own Sugarizer Server

That's fine, the School Portal service is for you!
We offer you for free (yes free!):
- A dedicated Sugarizer Server to host your deployment
- A dedicated DNS address: https://<yourschool>.sugarizer.site to use it
from anywhere (browser, PC, tablets)
- A dedicated admin access to manage stats and activities on your server
- A limited online support (Slack/Mail/IRC) to help you during deployment

It's totally free, the only things we expect from you are:
- *Use it for real!* We don't want to host servers just to play with
Sugarizer Server, it's already easy to play with it on
https://try.sugarizer.org.
- *Give us feedback*: how you use it, what's cool, what's wrong, what's
missing... We need users' feedback to improve Sugarizer.

That's all: you just have to sign up and request a deployment - telling us
how you plan to use it - and we'll create a deployment for you quickly.
Start now, we're not sure to be able to serve everyone.
Find here a step by step tutorial :
https://sugarizer.org/download/ssp_stepbystep.gif

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Regards.

           Lionel