[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Reminder: SLOBs Meeting Today 20:00 UTC

devin at ulibarri.website devin at ulibarri.website
Wed Nov 18 17:01:44 EST 2020

Hi,

And thank you to those who have served on their board whose term has
ended.

Thank you, James, Claudia, and Rahul for your service!!!

And thanks to Alex for continued service until we get the 1023 under
control.

(Because I know how much hard work this is, and how important what we do
is...) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Devin