[IAEP] Volunteering at Sugar - IEAP

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:21:25 EDT 2020

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Sugar Labs. I am a
contributor to Musicblocks.

There are three major projects that you can contribute to:

Sugar
Sugarizer
Musicblocks

Python: Sugar has many activities that you can help maintain, or port to
python 3.

JavaScript: Musicblocks is going through a major refactoring and is setting
up testing for code quality.

I don't know much about things Sugarizer needs help with, but I'm sure
others can chime in if there's anything.

Thanks for your interest, I hope to see you contribute soon.

Best,
Sumit