[IAEP] [SLOBS] Announcing Candidates for the Upcoming SLOB Elections!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jan 7 16:47:53 EST 2020

G'day Vipul,

Thanks for taking over responsibility for running the election.

There's three problems with the Wiki page you link to;

1.  there was no "resignation of James Cameron"; please remove that,

2.  this election to be named 2019-2021, not 2020-2022; let me
know if you need help moving the page,

3.  there should be at least three seats vacating to comply with our
governance rule "positions on the board will be on a two-year
staggered basis".

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2020-2022-candidates