[IAEP] Announcing Candidates for the Upcoming SLOB Elections!

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:34:08 EST 2020

Hello folks,
I will be taking over the election of the open seats for the oversight
board (SLOB) as an independent administrator. Ibiam being a candidate in
the upcoming elections, will be stepping down as the administrator. Thanks
to Walter and Ibiam's help and guidance, I will be looking over the
election's proceedings, announcements and make sure everything runs
smoothly and that the integrity of the election is maintained.

The deadline for the call of candidates is now over. There are five(5)
candidates for the three(3) seats on the oversight board (SLOB). The
candidates are as follows:
1. Claudia Urrea
2. Ibiam Chihurumnaya
3. Peace Ojemeh
4. Rahul Bothra
5. Samson Goddy

More details about the candidates and their vision is available here
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2020-2022-candidates
I will be announcing the dates of the election soon and will be happy to
answer all queries and questions you have. Looking forward to a fair
election and good luck to all the candidates.

Best,
Vipul Gupta
Wiki <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Vipulgupta2048> | Github
<https://github.com/vipulgupta2048>