[IAEP] Sugar Labs oversight board elections -- volunteer(s) needed

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:39:27 EST 2020

We will be holding an election for some open seats for the oversight board
(SLOB) later this month. Since Ibiam is a candidate, it is
inappropriate for him to administer the election. Hence we are looking for
a volunteer to be the one to run the election. We can walk you through the
mechanics of what needs to be done, but it is important for the
integrity of the election that we find an independent administrator.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender