[IAEP] GCI background

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Oct 30 18:37:34 EDT 2019

Thanks, I've received the invitation and registered.  The mentor
participant agreement had a couple things that I'm worried about;

1.1.a "contributor to an active and viable open source or free
software organisation" ... not clear to me that Sugar Labs is
sufficiently active and viable to qualify, but presumably that has
already been worked out.

2.1.b "respond to contestant requests within thirty-six (36) hours"
... does not take into account weekends, which for me can be up to
about sixty-three (63) hours; 5pm Friday to 8am Monday.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/