[IAEP] [SLOBS] Sugar Labs changing directions

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 11:45:08 EDT 2019

Hi All...

This is a very positive step that should have happened a long time ago when it was first proposed and discussed in a visioning discussion at an OLPC-SF meeting many years ago. I hope we do it wisely, checking on which state's laws of incorporation are most advantageous for us before committing to anything.  I look forward to seeing this happen soon!

Caryl (aka GrannieB)