[IAEP] First for Help with the SL booth at SCaLE 3/8-3/10

Caryl Bigenho caryl at laptop.org
Sat Feb 23 13:47:53 EST 2019

Hi Folks,

This is the first call for people to help out with the Sugar Labs booth at SCaLE 17X. The booth will be open Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday until early afternoon.  We will be showing all kinds of Sugar (SOAS, Sugarizer, and traditional Sugar) running on many devices (tablets, phones, laptops, and XOs).

We were given a smaller number of admission passes than we used to get, but can offer discounts or free admission for those who help with the booth. We also have rented an AirBnB in nearby Eagle Rock where out of towners can stay. Space there is limited, so be sure to let us know right away if you wish to join us there.

If you have any questions, contact me or Alex Perez for more info.

Caryl Bigenho