[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] GSoC 2019 call for assisting mentors

Amaan Iqbal amaaniqbal2786 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:33:26 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in mentoring a few of the following projects:

   - Reconciling rhythm with pitch in Music Blocks widgets
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#reconciling-rhythm-with-pitch-in-music-blocks-widgets>
   - Expand Sugarizer Exerciser activity
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#expand-sugarizer-exerciser-activity>
   - Write activity for Sugarizer
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#write-activity-for-sugarizer>
   - Colored desktop and activity icons
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#colored-desktop-and-activity-icons>
   - Improve Sugarizer Server Dashboard
   <https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md#improve-sugarizer-server-dashboard>

But I am unsure of the time which I would be able to allocate during
May-June due to some specific reasons. I will mostly be available during
July-August.

So I need some time to confirm whether I would be able to mentor or not.

Can the board members please tell until when can an organization add
mentors to GSoC? And if there is any other pre-requisite to be done from my
side to be eligible to mentor.

Regards,
Amaan,
GCI Mentor,