[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOB] GCI 2018

Pratul Kumar pratulkumar1997 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:06:20 EDT 2018

I would also love to contribute as Google Code-In mentor this year.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 5:11 PM Vipul Gupta <vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As stated already, count me in as well. Would be my first Googe Code-In
>
> On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 3:54 PM Sumit Srivastava <sumitsrisumit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, can I please be a mentor? I'm a musician-coder-teacher.
>> I've been following sugar labs code base, specifically music blocks
>> religiously.
>>
>> I've also been following the mailing list for every advancement in the
>> community.
>>
>> Can I please be a mentor. I haven't contributed to the codebase a lot,
>> like other GSoC students since I haven't applied for any of these but I
>> believe I can bring some unique expertise regarding music and it's
>> intricacies since I had engaged in few fruitful discussions on issues
>> related to my expertise.
>>
>> Can I please be a mentor for music blocks, alongside others?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sumit Srivastava
>>
>> On Sat, 8 Sep 2018, 2:12 am Walter Bender, <walter.bender at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We seem to have sufficient interest from the community to apply to
>>> Google Code-in again this year. Lots of returning mentors and some students
>>> who have morphed into mentors as well. But I will not apply w/o SLOB
>>> approval.
>>>
>>> Motion: Sugar Labs will apply to participate in Google Code-in 2018.
>>> Walter will be the primary administrator.
>>>
>>> Time in of the essence as the schedule this year has applications
>>> starting this week, so please respond ASAP.
>>>
>>> regards.
>>>
>>> -walter
>>>
>>> --
>>> Walter Bender
>>> Sugar Labs
>>> http://www.sugarlabs.org
>>> <http://www.sugarlabs.org>

> Cordially,
> Vipul Gupta
> Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github
> <https://github.com/vipulgupta2048>

*​Pratul Kumar | S**ophomore LNMIIT** | +91-8107525493*

*GCI Mentor* SugarLabs*, Mentor* & Beta Tester at *Coursera*,
* HKUST University**Stanford* Scholar Internship,* Mozilla* Club Captain
LNMIIT, *Head of Developers* Group *HackerEarth*
  [image: LinkedIn]  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pratul1997/> [image:
Github]  <https://github.com/Pratul1997>