[IAEP] Sugar Labs oversight board elections

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:52:37 EDT 2018

We'll be holding an election for 4 seats on our oversight board. The
election will be held in early December.

(1) If you are interested in helping run the election, please let Samson
Goddy, Caryl Bigelow, and/or Dave Crossland know.
(2) If you are interested in a running for open board seat, please let
Samson, Cayrl, or Dave know.

The minimum obligation of board members is 1 hour per month meeting and a
light email load. That said, it is critical to  Sugar Labs to have a board
that is invested in our mission. I hope you consider throwing your hat into
the ring.

regards.

-walter

--