[IAEP] [SLOBS] Call to action for inactive SLOBs - attend the meetings or resign your seats

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:28:43 EST 2018

I understand the concern, Alex. I am committed and interested in continuing
to serve, even if I have only participated 4 times this year.

When I agree to join the board again, the schedule had been established, so
it took couple of months for the schedule to adjust. That said, we should
look at alternative dates, given the members of the board. As much as I
plan in advance, I could be on a plane, plane may be delay, etc.

Happy to have a conversation.

Best,

Claudia