[IAEP] NetDispenser Project

C. Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:04:46 EDT 2018

Hi Walter & All,

I do understand your point about most Sugar apps leaning towards open-ended
construction.  With respect to that, I have successfully incorporated a few
Sugarizer apps by simply establishing some threshold at which credits are
awarded ... including Gears, Clocks, ABCDerium and my own open-ended
app/contribution ColorMyWorld.  So I think it can be made relatively
simple, but even that is not my purpose for writing to you.

I'm trying to achieve two specific things 1) create an effective parenting
/ teaching tool, and 2) create incentive to stimulate new free edu-software
development.

If Sugar/Sugarizer contributors (past, present & future) can make a few
bucks for their work, as well as another channel to publicize their work,
then it should only serve to stimulate new innovation and development.

I'm not competition, but I drool over your community, who are the
"most-likely-to-participate-in-free-edu-software-development" people in the
world, since they already are.  I'm trying to make it a more viable pastime
without stepping on any toes.

Regards,
-Charles

Review published today 3/16/18