[IAEP] NetDispenser Project

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:47:31 EDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 2:44 PM C. Cossé <ccosse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Folks,
>
> Here
> <https://collaborate.teachersguild.org/challenge/digital-citizenship/ideate/credit-meter-assisted-learning>
> is a more complete description of the grass-roots project which I proposed
> to sugar-labs a couple months ago.  I believe that it can stimulate
> development of free education software and provide "job opportunities" and
> incentive for young and old programmers, alike.   Perhaps "busking
> opportunities" would be a more appropriate term :)

Charles,

Many, if not most Sugar activities are not focused on completion of
specific tasks, rather that are oriented around open-ended construction.
That said, I am sure one could layer tasks on top of many activities, e.g.,
Turtle Confusion overlaid on top of Turtle Blocks. As far as how we'd
integrate these into the system you are building, I don't have any idea.

regards.

-walter

> -Charles

Walter Bender