[IAEP] [SLOB] workshop travel motion

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:28:42 EST 2018

Walter,

As always, I am ready to assist with i18n/L10n efforts as needed.  In the
past we've had an active Japanese localizer, but it has not been a priority
language for recruiting.  Efforts like this are wonderful opportunities to
reach out to an online language community at other projects to let them
know that their work is destined in real-time for a particular audience,
which can be quite motivating.  It is also an opportunity to recruit new
stakeholders to the L10n effort to benefit all.

https://translate.sugarlabs.org/ja/

cjl