[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 129, Issue 15

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Dec 22 02:15:11 EST 2018

Thanks James for this frank statement. 'Involved' means a software
developer who works according to SugarLabs gitHub procedures and
communicates by sugar-devel. Those who are users of Sugar and dealing
daily with the reality of its benefits and limitations are not involved
but merely 'busy'.

It is ironic that this thread began from the efforts of 'uninvolved'
Caryl Bigenho to recruit Sugar Labs participation in Scale.

Tony