[IAEP] SCaLE 17X March7 -10, 2019

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Fri Dec 21 19:09:07 EST 2018

Caryl,

Don't take it personally. While I agree James' comment was unfortunate,
I do also understand what he was trying to say. I find it to have been
worded quite poorly. We should all move on with the discussion.

Caryl, can you share your thoughts on what additions, as well as
deletions, if any, should be included in a new banner, logo-wise?