[IAEP] An open Invitation to join Sugar Labs event planning mailing list (was: Re: SCaLE 17X March7 -10, 2019)

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Thu Dec 20 18:30:34 EST 2018

For the reason cited below, I have created a special-purpose Sugar Labs Event Planning mailing list, and sent e-mail invitations to all of the recipients of Cary's original e-mail. Anyone who did not receive an invitation, but would like to subscribe, please feel free to join in on the discussion by subscribing athttp://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/event-planning

Regards,
Alex Perez