[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOB] Meeting Reminder

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Dec 9 18:53:26 EST 2018

On Sun, Dec 09, 2018 at 06:35:56PM -0500, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 09:09, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>     On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:04 PM Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
>
>         Thanks for sharing the logs!
>
>     FWIW, the logs from every meeting are available in the wiki: https://
>     wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes
>
> Thanks for the reminder!
>
> However, I don't read them, unless they come across my inbox :)

Agreed.  Many people are inbox fixated.  When working with those who
aren't willing to satisfy your fixation, there are alternatives.

Add a Wiki account, add e-mail address to it [1], set "Email me when a
page or a file on my watchlist is changed" then add the Minutes page
to your Watchlist [2].

Yeah, too hard.