[IAEP] Sugarizer1° Revisited

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:47:08 EDT 2017

When I talked about Labyrinth I talked about LabyrinthJS: the one include
in Sugarizer (and ported in JS by me), not the Sugar version.
Regarding eToys it's already included in Sugarizer. I've worked with Bert
on it. Unfortunately eToys use some extended JavaScript so it don't work
very well on mobile browsers. It's why it's not on the favorite view by
default but it's there, you could test it yourself.
Regarding Scratch 3.0, I've already talked with Scratch guys on that at
Bordeaux. Scratch 3.0 is a full rewrite of Scratch in JS. A pre-version is
already playable here [1], source code is here [2]. I don't think it will
be a hard work to integrate it in Sugarizer when it will be ended.

Regards.

       Lionel.

[1] https://llk.github.io/scratch-gui/
[2] https://github.com/LLK/scratch-gui