[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: Sugar Design Meeting/Reunión 21 September at 11 PM UTC IRC Sugar Meeting [DESIGN]

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Sep 22 10:48:17 EDT 2017

** To be able to download new Activities directly from the User Interface.*

I have no idea what you mean by this.  Downloading files from the
internet or from a school server is done by a browser (e.g. webkit). In
Sugar,
this capability is provided by the Browse activity. I think most people
would consider launching a browser as a normal part of the user
interface of their system.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you could describe specifically what you
mean by the Sugar user interface and why Browse is not part of it.

Tony