[IAEP] Sugar Design Meeting/Reunión 21 September at 11 PM UTC IRC Sugar Meeting

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Sep 18 21:22:40 EDT 2017

G'day Laura,

You aren't a member of the design team, and none of the team have
asked to meet.  Issues for the design team are to be tagged in the
sugar-devel@ mailing list, because the design team mostly work by
e-mail.

Your proposed agenda for this meeting does not justify a meeting.
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings#Proposed_agenda

For removing the gender selection, make a pull request and gain
consensus of other developers.  Consensus means that you work to
adjust the pull request until mutual agreement is reached.

Same for Ignacio's patch for changing icons.

Your "Upgrading Sugar UI" is very vague.  You should provide more
detail about what you want the design team to consider.

Thanks.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 02:27:00PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> Hi all, Hola a todos,
>
> Following the proposal to coordinate a Team/Event of contributors interested in
> upgrading Sugar UI, and with the purpose of defining this team/event main lines
> of action, I invite you all (designers and not designers) to the 1st Sugar
> Design Meeting 2017.
>
> It will take place on IRC channel Sugar-Meeting next Thurstan September 21 at
> 11 pm UTC. Hope to see you all.
>

> Best,
>
> --
> Laura V.
> I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org
>
> “Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
> ~ L. Victoria
>
> Happy Learning!
> #LearningByDoing
> #Projects4good