[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] Motion regarding xo-computer icon

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Sep 15 22:56:08 EDT 2017

Walter,

I guess my question was not clear. My question is about the procedure to
address legal issues to Conservancy.

The procedure you (SLOB) follow the first time you want to address
Conservancy was to just ask Adam (Sugar Labs rep to SFC) to make a question
to Tony.

The procedure you (SLOB) follow the second time was to ask SLOBs to approve
an answer t (Sugar Labs rep to SFC) to make a question to Tony.

I thank in advance to please specify, why do you follow two different
procedures for the same process?

Regards,

Laura