[IAEP] Please Remove all external Trademarks from Sugar Labs Website

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Sep 13 08:50:29 EDT 2017

Hello Marketing Team:

*Sugar Labs needs to** urgently remove all Trademark icons from Sugar Labs
documentation and communication platforms. Specifically, *the XO logo icon
is a registered trademark <http://www.trademarkia.com/xo-78880051.html> and
therefore we need to change it, in order to protect our users and
downstream distributors from any limitations imposed by the trademark owner.

*The new icon is simple, elegant and fits the purpose of clearly setting
the starting point of the Sugar experience:*

The "feet touching earth" are very powerful concept totally aligned with
the Global Development Goals.

The fact they look like they are about to start walking sets a "resilience
tone" ideal for learners.

This process may take a lot of time, but is important to complete it
successfully.

I offer to volunteer to help out.

You can see how it looks like on: http://laboratoriosazucar.org/
azucarizador/

Regards

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good