[IAEP] [SLOBS] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 10 23:14:34 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 09:41:13PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
>     > The motion is controversial as it is a personal closed selection of
>     > candidates.
>
>     Sure, it was controversial, that much is clear, but you must accept
>     that the motion was agreed, and now you must do these things;
>
> James,
>
> As I feel "forced" to accept new members I have no motivation to
> perform all the tasks you list.

Don't feel forced.  I cannot force you.

> Samson and Ignacio will have to do the work derived from their
> decision. I'll be sharing all with Community directly.
>
> I thank Lionel as he has been the only gentleman in the Board to
> stand to his principles and underline decisions can not be "forced"
> upon anyone.
>
> Motivation is all on a volunteer driven community.

Indeed.  I'm demotivated.  I'm fearful that an underlying reason why
you won't do some of what I've listed is that you can't.

There may be no minutes of prior meetings, and thus there may be no
prior decisions, combined with no intention to meet in future.

But I'll see what others say, in the hope that I'm wrong.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/