[IAEP] [SLOBS] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Sep 7 19:54:11 EDT 2017

> On Thu, Sep 07, 2017 at 04:56:49PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:

> >     On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 at 9:08 PM Lionel Laské <[2]
> lionel.laske at gmail.com>
> >     wrote:
> >
> >         -1 for the motion.
> >
> >         As James said, I don't think adding more Sugar Labs members will
> give
> >         more transparency.
> >
> >         Good point to make an open call if there is more volunteer but
> do a
> >         motion to "force" new members to the committee is not fair.
> >         Plus except if I miss something I didn't seen in this thread a
> clear
> >         request from Pericherla, Hirish or Ibiam to be a part of the
> committee
> >
> >     the motion passed and second this is not the first time Ibiam showed
> >     interest
> >     Just that you didnt catch the mail.
> >
> > Samson,
> >
> > Please get used to add reference to your words otherwise you loose
> > and confuse readers.
>
> I had no trouble with Samson's mail.  Which part did you not
> understand or need a reference for?  Be specific.

*Any reference for the motion candidates expressing their wish to be part
of the Committee *would be in order.

Again Ibiam has expressed constantly and my vote for his inclusion is +1.

Regards

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good