[IAEP] [SLOBS] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Sep 7 17:56:49 EDT 2017

> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 at 9:08 PM Lionel Laské <lionel.laske at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> -1 for the motion.
>>
>> As James said, I don't think adding more Sugar Labs members will give
>> more transparency.
>>
>> Good point to make an open call if there is more volunteer but do a
>> motion to "force" new members to the committee is not fair.
>> Plus except if I miss something I didn't seen in this thread a clear
>> request from Pericherla, Hirish or Ibiam to be a part of the committee
>>
> the motion passed and second this is not the first time Ibiam showed
> interest
> Just that you didnt catch the mail.

Samson,

Please get used to add reference to your words otherwise you loose and
confuse readers.

*The motion is controversial as it is a personal closed selection of
candidates.*

There is already an Open Call for candidates for adding members to the
Committee.

Anyone who has interest or intention to become a volunteer member of the
Membership and Elections Committee please attend the Call and send a mail
to members AT sugarlabs DOT org cc IAEP if possible.

Regards and happy learning ;D

Laura
*SL MEC Liaison*