[IAEP] [SLOBS] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:07:58 EDT 2017

-1 for the motion.

As James said, I don't think adding more Sugar Labs members will give more
transparency.

Good point to make an open call if there is more volunteer but do a motion
to "force" new members to the committee is not fair.
Plus except if I miss something I didn't seen in this thread a clear
request from Pericherla, Hirish or Ibiam to be a part of the committee.

        Lionel.