[IAEP] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Sep 6 20:24:16 EDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 06, 2017 at 07:00:24PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> In my opinion the motion haven't pass yet as have only 3 valid votes
> in favor: Walter as 1 of the 4 candidates for the 2017-2019
> elections should abstain to avoid any direct interference with the
> current election process he is participating in.

I disagree.  As the motion is only adding members to a committee,
there's no interference in process of the committee.

By your logic above, the only people who could vote for the motion are
those whose slot is not expiring; Samson, Ignacio, and Laura.  And
these three are the committee.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/