[IAEP] Urgent Motion: To add three contributors into the membership/election committee

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Sep 6 18:43:31 EDT 2017

Samson,

I would support a motion to add Ibiam to the Membership and elections
Committee since Ibiam is a Sugar Labs member.

Not sure it works for non Sugar Labs members.

Regards,

Laura V
Membership and Elections Committee Liaison

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good