[IAEP] CIVS poll created: Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election 2017

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Oct 19 07:12:08 EDT 2017

Samson,

Please elaborate what you mean by "being realistic" about Open Badges.

I am integrating IAEP so we can get more ideas on how we can keep active
contributors in Sugar Labs.

We keep loosing contributor's time because they need to be supported
financially.

Please share your ideas so that the Board can consider them.

Regards and blessings,

Laura Victoria