[IAEP] [SLOBS] Arbitration request: Caryl Bigenho a first warning for moderation [WAS: Re: Improving our Code of Conduct (was: Re: Code of Conduct Motion to add Anti-harassment policy - Sugar Labs)

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Sat Oct 7 11:45:01 EDT 2017

Dear Ombudsman,

On yesterday's meeting
<http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2017-10-06T19:00:31> I
was publicly remarked by Walter Bender as having made a "charge of
harassment" twice:

19:02     walterbender     Before we get to the agenda, I just want to
report publicly that I am in touch with our ombudsman and he is
investigating the charge of harassment.

19:10     walterbender     kaametza: we are in the process of arbitrating a
charge of harassment issued after your motion, but based upon procedures
outlined years ago.

*Clearly I haven't present any charge of harassment. I only requested an
arbitration process because I felt I was disrespected. *
This evidences the lack of objectivity Walter has toward me.

*Please, I do request Walter Bender to recuse himself from this arbitration
process. *
Regards,

Laura Victoria