[IAEP] Funds for local cost

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:43:35 EDT 2017

.

On May 31, 2017 3:41 PM, "Samson Goddy" <samsongoddy at gmail.com> wrote:

I totally understand,

I don't  have friends or family in Lagos, the only person i made contact
with, is someone i met in a conference at Port Harcourt. All my contacts,
family members are all in the south-south region.

The person i made contact with stays in Ikeja the capital of lagos. Where i
am going is 2 hours(if there are no traffic) away from the
consulate(lekki). He has lot of family members staying with him. I can't
force my way in.

Previously i proposed to stay in lagos for 3 days but it was recommended by
the consulate that i can stay up to a week but not a must.

I don't know where in lagos you said you stayed or what year? Because all
of these things were proposed based on how things are in 2017.

I am not using SL money to live large in lagos, i dont see how 15,000 per
night is expensive? Please dont use the dollar to judge this proposal
because we don't use dollar in Nigeria. We convert them to naira.

I used this sign for a reason ~€800 but to be precise is €744. Why? Because
the naira gain or lose every hour.

Please make some research about what is going on in Nigeria currently.

The team in Bordeaux spent around $300 for my passport and some things that
needed to be done to get my passport while in Port Harcourt.

Now i am going to lagos, booking flight and you expect the proposal to be
the same while i did just my passport without traveling?

Samson