[IAEP] Funds for local cost

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:56:45 EDT 2017

Hello all,

This is a spinoff motion [1] from the previous one i proposed. The main
purpose of this proposal is to help support my trip to bordeaux especially
on local expenses. This is a well thought proposal, since the community
can't afford to send me and ibiam to bordeaux. I made a solo motion for
just me, because the scratch team will be taking care of my flight and
hotel cost in france.

As per Adam's request on the last motion. My plan is to get money from
scratch team to cover the ~800 euros cost for this proposal then get
reimbursed if i successfully get my visa for travel. So the community will
not border about losing money if i don't get the visa.

I hope this get seconded so that it can be voted upon

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/152VDfUcdcGOHOFBLT3lG15sUFpzBeuBCGiNAGCSOLj4/edit?usp=sharing

Regards
Samson G