[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] email motion re Scratch Conference

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org
Sat May 20 04:33:15 EDT 2017

Hi,

Laura, i think you are bringing more question that are not applicable. Open
the link to the proposal, scroll to the last page you will see our total
budget. There is no over billing.

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 5:20 AM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Walter,
>
> I just want to point out there is a US$ 1,000 difference among Walter's
> motion (US $2,800) and Samson's proposal (US $1,851).

please there is no over budget on it. The main proposal is $2680.47 not
$1851 sending $2800 is better because banks will deduct the wired transfer
tax so we will have the exact amount we requested for.

Samson,

> You state several times you were invited to the Conference, still your
> budget includes US $44,37 as "Conference Fee" this is contradictory.

Secondly that fee is for Ibiam not me, i am fully funded. Ibiam has to pay
$44.37 for the conference fee because they already paid for mine. If you
read my proposal well you will notice that i just need some money around
744.72 euros to cover my flight cost in Nigeria and visa processing fee.
Ibiam needs flight fee, hotel fee, and conference fee. But the scratch team
offer to cover his visa processing and flight in Nigeria.

Please all this questions are irrelevant because everything is documented
in the proposal. Everyone read it without asking questions because we took
our time to explain every bit of request.

> Regards
>
> Laura V.

Samson Goddy