[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] email motion re Scratch Conference

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:13:46 EDT 2017

I'm not for the idea:
- It's possible than some OLPC France guys will be present there. They
could present Sugar/Sugarizer to the conference as well. And if they do,
the come from France - compared to Nigeria.
- Are you sure to obtain a Visa for the conference ? French government is
sometimes hard about Visa delivery to avoid illegal immigration.

           Lionel.