[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri May 19 10:42:52 EDT 2017

Thank you Samuel and Walter for share,

I don't understand all the technicalities yet. I try to follow and learn  :D

I agree with Chris Leonard, we should *prioritize facilitation of the
localization and internationalization (translations) process and tools*.

There are few workflows that involve so much *international collective
exchange* and efforts and this is therefore a cultural treasure and a vital
component of our relationships in the Sugar Labs Community.

In Perú for example, we support the official translation manual to native
languages of Sugar published in a collaborative relationship with the
community and the Deployment Administrators.

http://pe.sugarlabs.org/ir/Manual%20de%20Traducci%C3%B3n%20de%20Sugar

We'll continue to do our best effort to it updated if there are
modifications to the upstream process.

Tons of good energy for the team!

Regards,

 Laura V

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good