[IAEP] Roadmap SugarLabs - Mission

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu May 4 09:48:37 EDT 2017

Hi all! Hola a todos!

Tomorrow May 5 of 2017 we have our monthly meeting at the Sugar Labs
Oversight Board.

All members have been discussing important issues on the lists and this is
a good thing. Talking about our ideas and exchanging our cultural tones
will helps us reach multiple levels of consensus.

After extensive benchmarking and important language corrections in Spanish
and English, this is the mission I am proposing as a Motion:

"Sugar Labs (r) is a community-managed project whose mission is to support
a collection of free/libre software tools that facilitates learners to
discover, create, reflect, translate, share and appropriate such tools in
creative and sustainable manners".

En español:

"Sugar Labs (r) es un proyecto gestionado por la comunidad cuya misión es
dar soporte a una colección de herramientas de software libre que faciliten
a los aprendices el descubrir, crear, reflexionar, traducir, compartir y
apropiar tales herramientas en formas creativas y sustentables."

Looking for a second.

Blessings,

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good