[IAEP] Sugarizer dev platform is now open

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:48:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Currently, Sugarizer is released about one time by year.

I know that it's slow but it take us lot of time to test and package new
features and activities on all supported platforms.

To give you  a faster view of change in Sugarizer, I've decided to open a
new server dedicated to the development branch.

So, the branch "master" [1] is now the stable and ready-to-production
version and could be tested on http://try.sugarizer.org

And the branch "dev" [2] is now the development version (*) - and
potentially unstable - and could be tested on the new
http://dev.sugarizer.org

If you're curious you could discover today on the dev branch: the great
ColorMyWorld activity from Charles Cossé and the nice port of XOEditor,
Reflection and Abacus activities by the GCI student Euan Ong.

Sugarizer is growing every day: stay in touch !

Best regards from France.

          Lionel.

[1] https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/tree/master

[2] https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/tree/dev

(*) So if you're a developer and want to contribute to Sugarizer, send your
PR to the dev branch