[IAEP] Our first publication on Medium

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:39:33 EST 2017

Horray!,

I recently created an account using on medium using our twitter account. I
was up roughly around 4:00am UTC+1 publishing our first article [1], i urge
the community to share Sugar related stories on the platform as i did this
morning. I got alot of of buzz after creating our first article. We know
have over 100+ followers on Twitter thanks to the particle.

Please if you come across any misspelled words or wrong sentence please
sure to ping me.. because right now i am heading straight to bed lolz.

Lets keep the community running.

[1]
https://medium.com/@sugarlabs/sugar-a-must-have-learning-environment-bab0d820fca4

Samson