[IAEP] Resubmission of Proposed Project for Sugarizer1°

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Mar 8 23:45:13 EST 2017

Hi Caryl, Lionel and all other team members!

I'm happy to report that the SomosAzucar team is getting reports of first
local testers in Perú for the resent release Lionel's team made of the
SugarizerOS. The user case is from a primary teacher with experience in
training other teachers to the use of Sugar in an innovation classroom.

He has seen the tool as a possible shortcut to train teachers so that they
can practice at home with their devices.

I will follow up. Please let me know if you have any specific information
request.

Wishing only illumination for all of us :D

Regards and blessings
Laura  V

#Feliz8M #Happy8M

--