[IAEP] Sugar Labs 2017 Budget

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Thu Mar 2 15:38:04 EST 2017

Hi Caryl,

I confess I love sharing my planning expertise with Sugar Labs :D

Open Badges is a proposal made in the call for strategies for the official
Sugar Labs Marketing Plan. I suggest you transform a lot of your
interesting comments into specific proposals so that the community and the
board can address them in detail.

In the old Japan, stipends were granted to those Samurais that had served
well to their masters. Of course those who didn't served well would loose
their privileges.

Our generations need to open our minds and test alternative models for
resources distributionl . Future generations depend on our capacity to do
so.

Blessings and regards,

Laura Victoria
A resilient happy resident of the Amazon Forest
http://pe.sugarlabs.org/ir/Proyectos