[IAEP] [SLOBS] MOTION to budget professional services for a Yoruba-Igbo XO build WAS [Re: Yoruba localization contract completed

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:26:01 EDT 2017

Let me know how many plural forms (nplurals) and how they are applied
(plural equation) and I'll set up a project for Efik (lang-efi) in
Pootle.  We'll need to develop a glibc locale file before deploying,
but that is not overly challenging.

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/localization-guide/en/latest/l10n/pluralforms.html

cjl