[IAEP] [SLOBS] MOTION to budget professional services for a Yoruba-Igbo XO build WAS [Re: Yoruba localization contract completed

David Ally david_ally at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 09:02:14 EDT 2017

Dear All,I  once requested for the handle on these Nigerian translations and was told it was not yet in the main build, so I guess this is the main obstacle in the way of learners accessing the contents, it is important if we can have those two translations all possible publicly available builds, so that people like us can make case for their use in many fora in Nigeria.
I support any effort in this direction. +1
Regards!David