[IAEP] MOTION to budget professional services for a Yoruba-Igbo XO build WAS [Re: Yoruba localization contract completed

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Jun 12 20:57:42 EDT 2017

Samson,

It is so sad that you have decided not to second the motion to support an
XO build that includes the Yoruba and Igbo translations.

After US$ 4,000, almost a year that translations were completed, and an
extensive list of voluntary hours invested from many members of the
community, such translations have reached 0 learners! please explain openly.

I hope this is not the story you plan to share with other communities as it
will make SL community sound like a group of crazy people.

Regards

Laura V